Guide for Students Admitted via NON-JUPAS
- Upload your digital photo via the Student Card Photo Upload System as soon as possible after you have accepted the offer. Collect your student card according to the schedule.
- You may refer to instructions sent to you by the Admissions Office on when you may activate your HKBU Account (BUniPort). Your HKBU student number (displayed in the offer email) can then be used to activate your University Portal (BUniPort) and HKBU email account. Please then CHECK and UPDATE your personal particulars recorded in BUniPort.
- Register for the electronic student card (click here for more information and the User Guide).
- Check your Schedule of U-Life, Orientation and Course Pre-registration via BUniPort on 10 August 2023 (applicable to students who accept offer before 7 August 2023).
- Attend the New Student Enrolment on 11-15 August 2023 according to the schedule (see the Must Do Schedule for more details).
- Complete the Course Pre-registration during 16-18 August 2023 according to the timeslot assigned to you in BUniPort.
(For students who are unable to catch the Course Pre-registration exercise, please complete Course Registration within the Course Add/Drop period of 4 - 16 September 2023. Details will be sent to you via email in end-August/early-September.)
- Attend the U-Life Orientation Workshops (see the Must Do Schedule for more details).
(Students who accept offer from 9 August 2023 onwards may not be enrolled on the U-Life Orientation Workshops. Click here for more information about U-Life Programme and make-up workshops.)
- Attend Orientation by Faculty (see the Must Do Schedule for more details).
- Browse the Must Do Schedule in the New Student Orientation website to view other important and useful information for your study at HKBU.