Collection of Diploma (Applicable to UG programmes only)
- Graduates must clear all outstanding fees and/or loaned items with the University (e.g. tuition fees, library fines/books) before they are allowed to collect their diplomas.
- The University will only keep the diplomas for 3 years. The uncollected diplomas would be disposed of afterwards. The University will not re-issue diplomas to graduates once the diplomas have been disposed of. Please come to collect the document as soon as possible.
- Graduates must present their HKID Card for verification (graduates who do not have a HKID Card should bring along their Passport).
- The above arrangement is NOT applicable to graduates of the BNU-HKBU United International College.
Diploma for Undergraduate Degree Programmes:
Room 701, 7/F, Academic and Administration Building, Baptist University Road Campus
Office Hours: https://ar.hkbu.edu.hk/about-ar/contact-us
Diploma for Postgraduate Diploma/Degree Programmes:
Please refer to the Graduate School’s Collection Schedule.
In case you cannot come to collect the diploma in person, please authorize a representative to collect it on your behalf. The person authorized to collect the diploma must present:
- his/her HKID Card/Passport;
- a copy of your HKID Card; and
- a completed Authorization Form for Collection of Diploma .
Please be reminded that persons other than the one named in the authorization form will not be allowed to collect the diploma.
Diploma (Electronic Format)
Graduates of 2021 and after may access and share their diplomas with another person/institution such as employer, employment agency, or another educational institution in electronic format through the HKBU Digital Credential System.
Please click HERE to see more details and to access the System.
Issuance of Replacement of Diploma
For Application for Replacement Diploma, applicants are required to provide the original police report, notarized statement or declaration administered by a Commissioner for Oaths at time of application.
A fee (HK$600/copy) is charged for the issuance of replacement diploma. Normal processing time upon receipt of the completed application form is 4 weeks.
- Applications made due to loss of diploma should include the original police report, notarized statement or declaration administered by a Commissioner for Oaths.
- Applications made due to damage of the original diploma should include the original diploma which will be kept by the University for record purposes.
Sample of Document
- In person : Payment by Octopus, Alipay, Wechat Pay, Visa, MasterCard etc.
- By mail : Payment by cheque made payable to "Hong Kong Baptist University" or Credit Card Payment Form
- By fax/email : Credit Card Payment Form
If the application is submitted by mail, fax or email, please also attach a copy of the applicant's HKID Card/Passport.