Skip to main content
Start main content
Student Services
Student Services

Replacement of Student Card

  1. Students who have lost their student card should report loss to the Academic Registry immediately by submitting an Application for Replacement of Student Card  in person.
  2.  A replacement fee of HK$100 will be charged.
    Payment Methods:(i)Payment by Octopus, Alipay, WeChat Pay, Visa, MasterCard etc.
     (ii)Bank in (the Bank Payment Slip must be submitted together with the application)
  3. Students who apply for replacement of student card for reasons other than loss of card have to surrender their old card to the Academic Registry once the new card is issued.