Skip to main content
Start main content
Student Services
Student Services

For Year 1 students

Students admitted to Year 1 with advanced standing (Non-HKDSE qualifications) may apply for transfer of units of up to 15 units if they have taken equivalent courses in other institutions.


Out of these 15 units, the transfer of unit for General Education/University Core courses will be capped at 12 units.



Application Form