Admission is subject to the fulfillment of the admission requirements of the respective programmes. Please click here for the programme-specific requirements.
Academic Qualification Requirements
Applicants should normally hold:
- a Bachelor's degree for admission to a Taught Postgraduate degree programme; or
- a Master's degree for admission to a Professional Doctorate degree programme.
Language Proficiency Requirements
Applicants should fulfill any one of the following requirements:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree which is obtained from a recognised institution where English is the medium of instruction; or
- Provide any of the following English test results for meeting the English proficiency requirements. The test result provided should be within two years from the date of issuance of the Admission Offer letter. Test result of TOEFL iBT Home Edition or IELTS Indicator is not accepted.
- TOEFL*: 79 (Internet‐based); or
- IELTS (Academic): Overall Band at 6.5.
* The TOEFL institution code of the University is 9467.