Skip to main content
Start main content
Student Services
Student Services

Information for Non-local Students Visa Application

The visa/entry permit label for studying in Hong Kong issued by the Immigration Department external link of the HKSAR is normally granted a length of stay in line with the normal duration of individual study programmes, subject to a maximum period of 6 years upon entry and the validity of the travel document held.


Students  may apply for extension of stay, if necessary, within 4 weeks before the limit of stay expires to continue their study in the University.  


For more information, please contact the Immigration Department external link (Hotline: 2824 6111; Fax: 2877 7711).