Skip to main content
Start main content
Student Services
Student Services

Special Educational Needs




Students who have special educational needs (SEN) arising from different types of disabilities and require reasonable adjustment and support for their studies need to register as SEN students with the University.


Academic Registry will send an email to all new undergraduate students at the start of the semester for SEN registration that requires them to:

  1. Complete the SEN Registration Form .
  2. Submit a professional assessment report issued within 5 years, unless otherwise specified, which must contain the diagnostic statement identifying the disability condition and the recommendation on reasonable academic accommodations/adjustments and or/other support services. For details of the documentation criteria, please refer to external link.
  3. Submit the form and relevant supporting documents to the Academic Registry on or before the third week of the semester.


The University will offer appropriate provisions to students who have successfully registered as SEN students. For details of the assistance and support that may be provided, please visit the website at: external link.