Skip to main content
Start main content
Student Services
Student Services

Amendment of Personal Data

Changes in address or telephone number can be made through the BUniPort, while changes regarding other personal data can be made by submitting Application for Amendment of Student Personal Data to the Academic Registry.


  • in person (you are required to show your HKID Card or Passport); or

  • by a representative of the applicant (the representative has to produce his/her own HKID Card, an authorization letter bearing the applicant's signature and a copy of the applicant's HKID Card/Passport)


The changes should be effective in 1 week from the date of application.  Students should check the amended personal data through the BUniPort.