Change of Study Programme
- Non-final year students.
- Students who have attained a cumulative GPA of not less than 2.0 in their studies.
- Students who have met the admission requirements of the study programme that he/she applies for.
- Students who have NOT changed study programme before.
- Approval for change of study programme from Deans and Academy Directors/Department Heads/Programme Directors of both current and new study programme is required.
- The change of study programme, if approved, will take effect in the following academic year.
- The receiving programme will decide to admit the student to the year of study which it considers appropriate.
- All courses completed will be transferred to the new study programme and included in the GPA calculation and final honours classification. Courses relevant to the new study programme will be counted towards the graduation requirements.
- The applicant will receive the result in writing no later than the end of July.