Withdrawal of Studies
- Students who wish to leave the University before graduation must apply for official withdrawal by submitting the Application for Official Withdrawal.
- A student who leaves the University without following the proper procedures will be considered as having unofficially withdrawn. No official documents will be issued to such a student, and he/she will not be re-admitted under this status.
- The effective date of withdrawal will be 3 days from the date of submission of the application. Students are expected to attend classes and/or sit for any examinations that fall within these 3 days.
- For newly admitted students who officially withdraw before the academic year starts, the official withdrawal status will take immediate effect from the date of submission of the application.
- Students should complete the clearance procedures at the department office, Library, Office of Student Affairs, Finance Office and Academic Registry. Students should return the University Gown, given to you in your University orientation programme, to the Office of Student Affairs for clearance.
- If the application is submitted after the deadline for dropping courses, the course(s) enrolled in that semester will be assigned a "W" grade which is NOT included in GPA calculation.
- A student who applies for the transcript upon withdrawal will only receive it after clearance of all grades.