Date: 7 September 2021 (Tuesday)
Time: 2:30 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Registration and Attendance
- The Convocation is one of the traditions of the University to celebrate the beginning of an academic year. All new students are encouraged to attend the ceremony.
- The Convocation this year will be conducted at the Academic Community Hall (AC Hall) of Hong Kong Baptist University.
- Registration for the ceremony will start from 16 August to 26 August 2021 on here. Students who have successfully registered for the event will receive a confirmation email of their registration. They may also check their registration status on the Student Learning Experience System (SLES).
- Attendance of the ceremony will be recognized as a Co-Curricular Learning (CCL) unit.
- Admittance to the AC Hall will start at 2:00 p.m. All student participants should be seated by 2:30 pm and no admittance will be allowed afterward.
- CCL will be NOT counted if,
- Students join the ceremony late
- Students do not follow pre-arranged seating arrangement
- Students are uncooperative to follow rules and requirements during the ceremony
- Students should be properly dressed in undergraduate gown when entering the ceremony venue. Students without gown will NOT be admitted.
The Office may revise the above guidelines subject to the latest development of the pandemic.
University Gown for Undergraduate Students
- Students attending the Convocation are required to dress properly in undergraduate gown.
- On the collection of gowns, please click here for further information or contact the Office of Student Affairs at 3411 5894 for enquiry. Self-financed undergraduate degree programme students shall contact their programme offices for the collection of gowns.
For enquiry, please contact us at 3411 2279 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.