Application for Undergraduate Halls
Application and Payment Period (for local Undergraduate students): 17 August (3:00 p.m.) - 19 August 2023
Late application and/or late payment will NOT be accepted.
- Activate the Single-Sign-On Account for IT Services in order to apply for Hall.
- Click HERE to access the Hall Application System.
- Read carefully the Application Information and then submit the application.
- An acknowledgment email will be sent to you after your submission. Please contact the Undergraduate Halls if you do not receive the email.
Payment of Hall Fee:
- After you have submitted the Hall application, a debit note will be posted to your Hall Application Page HERE.
- Read the debit note and follow the payment instruction to settle the Hall Deposit payment before the payment due date.
For successful applicants, another debit note for the lodging fee will be posted HERE for payment shortly. Please settle the lodging fee payment by the prescribed deadline, otherwise, the hall place offered to you will be recovered and the Hall Deposit paid will be forfeited.
For waitlisted and unsuccessful applicants, the Hall Deposit paid will be refunded to the Hong Kong bank account registered on students' BUniPort. Please update the Hong Kong bank account information in the BUniPort accordingly. You are required to update your valid Hong Kong bank account information in the BUniPort no later than 15 September 2023. User guide on how to update bank account information is available HERE.
- Payment of Hall Deposit after the payment due date will NOT be accepted.
For information on Undergraduate Halls, please visit Student Accommodation Section of the Office of Student Affairs.