Application for Undergraduate Halls
Application and Payment Period (for local students): 19 August (3:00 p.m.) - 21 August 2021
Late application and/or late payment will NOT be accepted.
- Activate the Single-Sign-On Account for IT Services in order to apply for Hall via the University Cyber Port System (BUniPort).
- Go to BUniPort > U-Life > Hall Residence.
- Read carefully the Application Information and then submit the application.
- An acknowledgment email will be sent to you after your submission. Please contact the Undergraduate Halls if you do not receive the email.
Payment of Hall Fee:
- After you have submitted the Hall application, a debit note will be posted to your Hall Application page. (i.e. BUniPort > U-Life > Hall Residence).
- Read the debit note and follow the payment instruction to settle the Hall fee payment before the payment due date.
For successful applicants, another debit note for the lodging fee will be posted in the BUniPort for payment shortly. Please settle the lodging fee payment by the prescribed deadline, otherwise, the hall place offered to you will be recovered and the Caution Money paid will be forfeited.
For waitlisted and unsuccessful applicants, the Caution Money paid will be refunded to the bank account registered on students' BUinPort. Please update the bank account information in the BUniPort accordingly. User guide on how to update bank account information is available HERE.
- Payment of Caution Money after the payment due date will NOT be accepted.
For information on Undergraduate Halls, please visit Office of Student Affairs.