Students or staff members can make classroom bookings through the Venues and Facilities Booking System. Only student organizations and designated staff users can access the system.
- Applicants should check room availability and submit their applications through the system.
- The room booking results will be sent to the applicants by e-mail automatically.
- Classrooms are available for booking for 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. each day in a semester after that semester starts.
- NO bookings for overnight use are allowed.
- Requests for audio-visual/computing equipment (for all classrooms) should be made to the Office of Information Technology.
- Requests for the opening partition service (for AAB204-205) should be made to the Estates Office.
- All requests should be made 2 working days in advance of the use of the venues.
The following conditions apply to the booking of classrooms by student organizations:
- No more than 3 classrooms on a single day during a semester.
- No more than 5 classrooms on a single day during a semester break.
- No more than 3 days in a week.
- No foods and drinks are allowed in classrooms.
- No classrooms should be used for activities that may cause noise and disturbance.
- Complaints received may result in immediate termination of the use of the venues.
- The Academic Registry reserves the right to withdraw or not to approve approvals of any classroom bookings intended for inappropriate purposes.
- For functions initiated by outside organizations and sponsored by the University's members, bookings should be made to the Estates Office .
- Outside organizations which wish to book classrooms should contact the Estates Office directly.
For enquiries on the booking of classrooms managed by the Academic Registry, please contact the staff-on-duty by e-mail at email@example.com or by phone on 3411 7847.