HKBU Digital Credential System
- Through the HKBU Digital Credential System, students approved to graduate since 2020 may access and share their official transcripts with another person/institution such as employer, employment agency, or another educational institution in electronic format.
- Electronic transcripts directly downloaded from the HKBU Digital Credential System are official and authentic; those received in other ways should be verified through the System to ensure authenticity.
- The System supports at this stage transcripts of students approved to graduate since 2020. It will be expanded by phase to provide services to current students and students who graduated before 2020 as well. Updates on the scope of services of the System, if available, will be announced via this website.
- Students who have been approved by the Senate to graduate will receive a notification email via their HKBU email account when a copy of electronic transcript is available in the HKBU Digital Credential System.
- The graduates may then login to the HKBU Digital Credential System with their SSOid to download or share the documents with another person/institution.
- To share a document, the graduate just needs to enter the email address of the document recipient (one recipient at a time) in the System. The System will send an email embedded with a download link to the recipient.
- The download link is protected by an access code which is sent to the recipient in a separate email.
- The recipient may download the document from the System within 30 days. After 30 days, the download link will expire.
- The recipient may validate the authenticity of the e-document via the System.
- Electronic transcripts are in Portable Document Format (PDF) viewable with a PDF reader.
Please click on the button below to access the System