Collection of Diploma
The diploma is an important document which records a major milestone in your life. When you collect the diploma, please take note of the following:
- Check whether the information printed on the diploma is correct. Please report any mistakes to our staff immediately and we shall follow up as appropriate.
- Always handle your diploma with care.
- Put your diploma in the folder with the translucent paper in between and store it in a dry place.
- Do NOT laminate your diploma or else the prints will be blurred and the diploma invalid.
A centre for collection of diploma will be set up at Room 401, Sir Run Run Shaw Building (RRS401), Ho Sin Hang Campus. The opening hours are as follows:
November 15 – 18 (Tue - Fri): 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
November 19 (Sat): 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
November 21 (Mon): 4:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- You may come to collect the diploma in person AFTER the Commencement session of your programme. Diploma will NOT be available for collection before the official conferment of degree. Please produce your HKID Card / Passport for verification purpose when collecting the diploma.
- Authorization for collection of diploma will NOT be accepted on November 15 - 19 and 21.
Location for Collection:
Room 701, 7/F, Academic and Administration Building, Baptist University Road Campus
- Office Hours: https://ar.hkbu.edu.hk/about-ar/contact-us
- Identification Required: HKID Card / Passport
- Authorization for collection of diploma: In case you cannot come to collect the diploma in person, please authorize a representative to collect it on your behalf starting from November 24, 2022. The person authorized to collect the diploma must present:
a. his/her HKID Card/ Passport;
b. a copy of your HKID Card; and a completed ‘Authorization Form for Collection of Diploma’ (available at the website of the Academic Registry; OR a letter of authorization (with your signature and student number) specifying the name of the person collecting the diploma. Letter that does not bear the name of the person collecting the diploma will not be accepted. Persons other than the one named in the authorization letter will not be allowed to collect the diploma.
Kindly note that the University will only keep the diplomas for three years. The uncollected diplomas would be disposed of afterwards. The University will not re-issue diplomas to graduates after the set period of time when the diplomas have been disposed of.