Campus Access Arrangement for Photo-taking
Graduates of 2019 and 2020 are welcome to bring family and guests on campus for photo-taking during the following period:
Date: 7 November 2020 to 3 January 2021
Time: 08:00 to 20:00 each day
- NO application is required for campus access on weekdays.
- The Office of Information Technology (ITO) has already sent a QR code to your HKBU email account on 5 November to facilitate your multiple access to the campus on weekdays during the above period.
- There is no limit on the number of guests you can bring. Yet, you need to indicate the number when completing the health declaration form (please refer to the above-mentioned email sent by ITO for details) upon arrival at the entrance points. In addition, you should accompany your guests when entering the campus.
- Advance application is required. You can register HERE by using your HKBU email address and date of birth.
- Phase 1 application: 5–30 November 2020
(i) Each graduate can submit a ONE-TIME application for up to THREE sessions of Saturdays/Sundays/public holidays during 7 November 2020 to 3 January 2021.
(ii) As there is a daily quota, registration will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
(iii) A confirmation email with a QR code will be sent out immediately to your HKBU email account upon successful registration.
(iv) NO cancellation or re-scheduling of sessions is allowed.
(v) There is NO need for the visitors to apply for an access code. You should accompany your guests when entering the campus.
(vi) There is no limit on the number of guests you can bring. Yet, you need to indicate the number when completing the health declaration form upon arrival at the entrance points.
- Phase 2 application: 1 December 2020 – 3 January 2021
(i) Graduates will be allowed to apply for more sessions from 1 December 2020 to 3 January 2021 if there is quota left.
(ii) Each graduate can apply for ONE session of Saturdays/Sundays/public holidays per each login.
Note: Points (iii) to (vi) of Phase 1 also apply to this round of application.