Campus Access Arrangement for Photo-taking (27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022)
Campus Access Code for Photo-taking (27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022)
You are welcome to invite family and guests on campus for photo-taking during the following period:
Date: 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022
Time: Two sessions each day, 4 hours per session
- 1st session: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- 2nd session: 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Advance application - Please submit your application via the following link by using the HKBU email address and date of birth in the format of DDMMYY:
- Quota for each session - There is a daily quota for each session, registration will be made on a first-come-first-served basis.
- One-time application - Each graduate can submit application ONCE only. NO cancellation or re-scheduling of sessions is allowed.
- Up to three sessions for each graduate - Each graduate can apply for up to THREE sessions during 27 November 2021 to 9 January 2022. Owing to the 4-hour rule for on-campus graduation photo-taking, you are NOT allowed to choose 2 sessions on the same day.
- Number of guests - Each graduate can invite a maximum of 5 guests to the campus. The system will generate one QR code for you and your guests (ONE code admits you and your 5 guests) for multiple access to the campus during the registered session(s).
- Online health declaration - You are required to complete the online health declaration form upon arrival at the entrance points. Please indicate the number of guests (no more than 5 guests) you have invited upon arrival and you should accompany your guests when entering the campus. There is no need to get vaccinated or possess a negative result of a COVID-19 test for entering the campus.
- A confirmation email with a QR code will be sent out immediately to your HKBU email account upon successful registration.
- NO parking facilities will be provided.